Re: new incompatible versions of make and archive rebuilds

Hi,

        [not subscribed, please retain CC]
On Sun, Apr 13 2014, Paul Wise wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 1:37 AM, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>
>>        Given how essential make is to our builds, it is perhaps
>> wise to know how much work needs be done before we can upgrade make. How
>> does one go about asking for an archive rebuild with the version of make in
>> experimental (4.0) ?
>
> Sounds like a good idea to me. Some info about the archive rebuilds is
> here:

> https://lists.debian.org/debian-qa/2013/05/msg00034.html
> https://wiki.debian.org/qa.debian.org/ArchiveTesting

        So, I read those. They both seem to imply membership in the qa
 group, which I do not think I have.  How do we move forward with this?
 Will a QA team member do the archive rebuild? Or would I be given
 (perhaps temporary) membership to move ahead with the rebuild?

        manoj
--
Absent, adj.: Exposed to the attacks of friends and acquaintances;
defamed; slandered.