Re: moving edos.debian.net to qa.debian.org?

This one time, at band camp, Lucas Nussbaum said:
> Now, that's my perception. If DSA is fine with adding another service
> under qa.d.o, I personally don't have anything against it.

I guess there are two parts to this:

Does the service have resource needs that make it appropriate or
inappropriate to run on the existing qa server?

Does the service have relatively clear and responsive ownership?

Many of the existing QA services don't have particular resource needs,
and also don't have hugely responsive maintainers (this is not a
criticism: we're all volunteers here; this is just my perception).
Putting them all on the same machine makes sense for those reasons.
It's not clear to me if edos looks like those services or not, yet.