Re: O: lmms

On 02/20/2014 09:07 AM, Ricardo Mones wrote:
   Hi,

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 07:06:51AM -0600, Israel wrote:
Hi,
Thanks for your quick responses!

I try contacting him (Patrick Winnertz <winnie@debian.org>) about
once a year, and still no response.  I have mailed before to tell
Debian he is MIA, but I have not gotten any response.
   Just curious, which address did you mail "Debian" to tell that?

   Anyway in the future try to mail the MIA team, se details on team's page:
   https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/MIA

   regards,
Hi,

That was the page I went to to mail about it... It has been so long since I did it, I had all but forgotten which address @ "Debian" I mailed :)
I tried to go through the proper channels, and emailed
mia@qa.debian.org
about this.  I will send another e-mail.