moving edos.debian.net to qa.debian.org?

Hi,

for a while Ralf has taken care of the edos.debian.net service which
runs an installability checker over the unstable/testing/stable Packages
files.  In recent months that service has suffered from availability
issues.  Since I use it quite frequently, that makes me sad :)
I believe it might be good to move it to Debian infrastructure
so more people would be able to take care of any problems, without
depending on a single person having enough time at the right moment.

Ralf, QA folks, does that seem reasonable?

Thanks,
Julien