Re: UDD migration to ullmann.debian.org

Hi ullmann admins,

thanks a lot for this very good news!  This helps a lot.

I wonder whether we could now find a way to export the UDD bugs
tables as I have suggested and which was confirmed by Lucas:

   http://lists.debian.org/debian-qa/2012/05/msg00023.html

I do see two options:

   1. Either generate the partial database dump in a cron
      job and move it to some http-accessible space or
   2. Get a passwordless sshkey which has the only single
      permission to trigger the dump and rsync the result
      (=call a dedicated scipt)

What would your prefered solution to make a a dump of a few UDD tables
accessible to some other host?

Kind regards and thanks for your great work

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de