Bug#679045: RFS: xmhtml/1.1.7-18 [QA] -- Motif widget for display HTML 3.2
I am looking for a sponsor for the package "xmhtml".
It builds those binary packages:
xmhtml1 - Motif widget for display HTML 3.2 (library)
xmhtml1-dev - Motif widget for display HTML 3.2 (development files)
To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:
Direct link for download:
Changes in the package:
xmhtml (1.1.7-18) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
* Bumped Standards-Version to 3.9.3 (was 3.6.0).
* Bumped debhelper version to 9 (was 4.1.0); updated debian/compat.
* Added files: debian/patches/fix-build-with-hardening-flags.patch
* Package switched from cdbs to dh:
- deleted build dependency from cdbs
- updated debian/rules
* Updated file debian/xmhtml1-dev.docs.
* Fixed such lintian warnings and notes:
- duplicate-short-description xmhtml1 xmhtml1-dev
- package-uses-deprecated-debhelper-compat-version 4
- direct-changes-in-diff-but-no-patch-system Makefile and 8 more
- hardening-no-relro usr/lib/libXmHTML.so.1.1.7
* Changed build dependency from libpng12-dev to libpng-dev.
Added file debian/patches/fix-build-with-libpng15.patch.
Build with libpng version 1.5.10 was tested successfully.
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.