Re: archive rebuilds tutorial tomorrow at 18:30 UTC

[ Mail Cc'ed to people interested in archive testing. Please subscribe
to debian-qa@lists.debian.org if you are not subscribed yet, so we can
use that list for coordination ]

Hi,

I've put the IRC log of yesterday's session on
http://wiki.debian.org/qa.debian.org/ArchiveTesting/IRCTutorial

Next steps:
- Please continue to file bugs based on this rebuild. (coordinate on
  #debian-qa).
- We can schedule another archive rebuild. I could arrange to have the
  logs ready on Sept 4th. Who would be able to file bugs on the 4th, 5th
  or 6th?
- I'm going to generate logs for my "installation testing" script, so
  you can see what it looks like. There's a lot more work on this front.

Thanks for attending!

- Lucas