Re: archive rebuilds tutorial tomorrow at 18:30 UTC

On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 11:18:50PM +0200, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> Tomorrow at 18:30 UTC on #debian-qa, I will organize a follow-up to my
> Debconf BOF on archive testing, where interested people will be able to
> set up their environment to do log analysis + bug filing.

That sounds very interesting.

> Sorry for the short notice (I planned that with people that declared
> themselves interested after the Debconf BOF). Feel free to attend even
> if you were not at the Debconf BOF.

I was not, but I suspect this kind of initiative might be interesting
also for people not on -qa. How about sharing the tutorial announcement
also with -devel and/or -project?

Thanks in advance for the tutorial!
Cheers.