archive rebuilds tutorial tomorrow at 18:30 UTC

Hi,

Tomorrow at 18:30 UTC on #debian-qa, I will organize a follow-up to my
Debconf BOF on archive testing, where interested people will be able to
set up their environment to do log analysis + bug filing.

The goal is to get every participant to file a few dozen FTBFS bugs, and
then discuss how to get organized to share the load on a regular basis.

Sorry for the short notice (I planned that with people that declared
themselves interested after the Debconf BOF). Feel free to attend even
if you were not at the Debconf BOF.

  Lucas