Re: Python code to retrieve all open wnpp bugs

On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 19:52:55 +0100, Sandro Tosi wrote:

> I would like fresh data, so I take
> http://qa.debian.org/data/orphaned.txt and packages maintained by "QA
> Group" on the local Packages file (updated frequently), so here are
> some questions:
>
> - is UDD querable by any host (my pc for example) or only by *.debian.org ?

From alioth.debian.org and merkel.debian.org only.

However, you could ask Enrico Zini to add a view to DDE -- it's written in
Python too, you could easily grab the code and make a plugin for your needs [0]
(also, you could have a look at FOSDEM09 archives, Enrico shows DDE in action).

Another approach would be using bts2ldap -- I once wrote a frontend in Gambas
(see it in action at [1]). I haven't packaged it, and it was no more than a PoC
code, but I could special-case "wnpp" and add a specific field for it. I don't
have the code online anywhere, so I'll just put it somewhere ASAP if you want
to have a look :)

Happy hacking,
David

[0] http://git.debian.org/?p=debtags/dde.git