Re: Python code to retrieve all open wnpp bugs

On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 17:37, Sandro Tosi <morph@debian.org> wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm looking for a way from python code to obtain all the open wnpp bugs.
>
> I try to use btsutils (query('pkg:wnpp')), but it returns all the bugs
> ever reported (~2900) that's too much for the ~400 we should have in
> open state.

as kmap pointed out on irc, those numbers are a little "strange", now
I clarify: I need the wnpp bugs for O/ITA/RFA not ITP/RFP; that's teh
reduction in counting.

I was my mind focused on the problem, and forgot about the whole story :)

Another solution could be to have a way to retrive the wnpp bug for a
particular package (let's say source package): i pass the src:pkg name
and it returns (if any) the wnpp bugs. Probably that would be the best
solution to my problem. Is there anything already done (even in other
modules, like debian-python) to do that?