Re: Python code to retrieve all open wnpp bugs

Sandro Tosi wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 17:37, Sandro Tosi <morph@debian.org> wrote:
>> Hello,
>> I'm looking for a way from python code to obtain all the open wnpp bugs.
>>
>> I try to use btsutils (query('pkg:wnpp')), but it returns all the bugs
>> ever reported (~2900) that's too much for the ~400 we should have in
>> open state.
>
> as kmap pointed out on irc, those numbers are a little "strange", now
> I clarify: I need the wnpp bugs for O/ITA/RFA not ITP/RFP; that's teh
> reduction in counting.

Yet another solution would be to select via the SOAP interface:
package:wnpp
status:open
user:wnpp@packages.debian.org
tag:ita
tag:rfa
tag:o

That service depends on a  cronjob that keeps adding and removing user tags
based on the bug's title/subject.

> I was my mind focused on the problem, and forgot about the whole story :)
>
> Another solution could be to have a way to retrive the wnpp bug for a
> particular package (let's say source package): i pass the src:pkg name
> and it returns (if any) the wnpp bugs. Probably that would be the best
> solution to my problem. Is there anything already done (even in other
> modules, like debian-python) to do that?
>
> Cheers,

Raphael Geissert - Debian Maintainer
www.debian.org - get.debian.net