Python code to retrieve all open wnpp bugs

Hello,
I'm looking for a way from python code to obtain all the open wnpp bugs.

I try to use btsutils (query('pkg:wnpp')), but it returns all the bugs
ever reported (~2900) that's too much for the ~400 we should have in
open state.

Maybe using bts2ldap service I might be able to get it, but maybe
there's something better, and already written :)

I'm also ok if there's a file somewhere (for example generated during
carnivore run, available on qa.d.o/data/..., for example) I can
download and parse, but that *only* contains open bugs.

Thanks for your attention,