Re: dag2html: a package in need of some love

On Sat, Mar 29, 2008 at 9:48 PM, James Westby <jw+debian@jameswestby.net> wrote:

>  > Is it even worth it?  It's buggy, has a popcon of 12, and hasn't seen an
>  > upstream update since 2001??  My vote would be for removal.
>
>  I agree, and I haven't seen any interest in picking it up.
>
>  Would anyone object to me filing a removal request?

I consider it to be a shame that Debian doesn't have the resources to
prevent the Debian OS from losing functionality.

In this particular case, have the stakeholders been contacted? I'm
thinking of the dag2html/geneweb upstream (and any Debian users they
know of), the Debian maintainer of geneweb (and any Debian users they
know of).

--
bye,
pabs