dag2html: a package in need of some love

Hi all,

The dag2html package is badly in need of some love

http://packages.qa.debian.org/d/dag2html.html

Would the pkg-ocaml team be willing to take it over
and make it build again? If not is it a valid candidate
for removal?

The first error can be removed by adding camlp4 to the
Build-Depends, but it then fails with

make[1]: Entering directory `/tmp/buildd/dag2html-1.01'
camlp4r pa_ru.cmo dag2html.ml -o dag2html.ppo
Camlp4: Uncaught exception: DynLoader.Error ("pa_ru.cmo", "file not
found in path")

and that file is no longer shipped by ocaml-nox in unstable.

I have also seen complaints that this package is still using
ocaml-native-compiler when it is arch: any.

Please either keep debian-qa or me in Cc: on any replies.

Thanks,

James