Re: Idea for maintaining packages up for adoption

On Sat, Jul 16, 2005 at 12:49:32AM +0100, Rich Walker wrote:
> And should the submitter of a bug be auto-subscribed to the bug? I
> think at present it is possible to carry on a long debate on the BTS
> without the original submitter knowing - which seems to miss the point?

Auto-subscription probably isn't a good answer, but I think there needs to
be some work on refining the Reply-To's and bugs.debian.org destination
addresses so that the defaults work better -- both to keep submitters more
in the loop in general, and to save me time editing headers to keep users
and maintainers in the loop. ;)

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer