Re: Idea for maintaining packages up for adoption

On Wed, Jul 13, 2005 at 07:27:58PM +0200, Benjamin Bayart wrote:
If you think it is satisfactory, then, well, perhaps there is nothing to
change and I'm wrong on that. But if you think it have to be improved,
my proposition is just to accept more-or-less automaticaly the
contributions from the outside, and to try to encourage those
contributions.

If you're pretty much automatically accepting any kind of contribution
it's not a debian package any more. Just set up your own package archive
somewhere for packages like this and encourage people to use it.
notquitedebian.org is available...

Mike Stone