Re: [Fwd: Re: [RFC] Software Process Improvement in Free Software, Closing the Quality Cycle, Inventing Non-Developer-Demotivating QA/QM/SPI]

Michael Stone wrote:
On Mon, Nov 15, 2004 at 09:06:22PM +0100, Thomas Schorpp wrote:

yes, i've mailed to this list to find out whats missing, beating me up for it wont surely help ;)

You're not being beaten up. If you were looking for a different reaction
you should try another forum. This list is basically focused on solving
problems. You have yet to explain what problem you are trying to solve
or how you plan to solve it. If you want a theoretical discussion of ISO
procedures vis-a-vis free software this just isn't the right place.

Mike Stone

Hello.

the problem i wanted to solve IS to find a solution for an identification process to find (possible) problems in debian-qa with target "minimizing bug hazards in the end".

the feedback i've got from the majority of list members has been made clear enough to me so far. thanks to all for comments.

it turned out, that we've too much basic difference in methods for "getting things on" (sorry for bad english). and i'll not insist to claim it was "known resistance behaviour against qm-personnel", surely not. it was an interesting discussion with the-best-of-the-best oss people, and i've learned much more.

so i'll turn off this list for me and will return in a few weeks IF i could present what you demand. if not, i'll have failed and will take that, not a problem for me.

Tom