Re: [Fwd: Re: [RFC] Software Process Improvement in Free Software, Closing the Quality Cycle, Inventing Non-Developer-Demotivating QA/QM/SPI]

* Thomas Schorpp <t.schorpp@gmx.de> [2004-11-05 19:05]:
> What I could do for (with) You is to start with QA Process Assessments
> to determine capability leaks. Such data and scores could be used then
> to optimize the debian-qa processes in steps of years.

Free software works by people simply doing things and contributing
them to the community.  If other people are interested, it will be
picked up.  I suggest you do a QA process assessments of Debian and
write up your findings in a way Debian people will be able to
understand.  Based on this document, we can discuss further steps.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/