Re: [Fwd: Re: [RFC] Software Process Improvement in Free Software, Closing the Quality Cycle, Inventing Non-Developer-Demotivating QA/QM/SPI]

Thomas Schorpp wrote:
> but the point of (my) interest should be: can it fail due to lack of
> QM/PMM. statistics say it can at 30% nowadays. in OSS distris you've the
> alternative: if kde fails temporarily you can run gnome, eg. so the full
> qm efforts of proprietary sw monopolists should not be necessary(?) here.

Additionally, if a program does not work as expected for a developer
and there is no alternative, she can hack it and get it to do the
thing she expects it to.  Thanks to free source code this is possible
and often the case.

Regards,

	Joey

--
MIME - broken solution for a broken design.  -- Ralf Baechle