Re: Suggestion for the organization of QA work

* Bas Zoetekouw <bas@debian.org> [011211 08:25]:
> I kind of agree with you here. A bit more coordination would probably be
> good, but otoh we won't want to place too much limits on what individual
> people can or should do.

I doubt much control is either proposed or necessary, but having a small
group look after area would help alot.  Adding their names to the
organization on http://www.debian.org/intro/organization would be helpful.

> I'm sure not whether Adrian's proposal would work out or not. The idea
> of subdividing the QA tasks, I like, though. Maybe we should have a
> coordinator for each task, while at the same time allowing everyone to
> work on any task, as long as the coordinator is notified, or something
> like that?

I think we can recommend that those working on an area contact the
coordinator of that area.  I feel anything more would be a waste of
effort and not enforcable anyway.

--
-- Grant Bowman                                   <grantbow@svpal.org>