Re: Suggestion for the organization of QA work

On Tue, 11 Dec 2001, Bas Zoetekouw wrote:

> I'm sure not whether Adrian's proposal would work out or not. The idea
> of subdividing the QA tasks, I like, though. Maybe we should have a
> coordinator for each task, while at the same time allowing everyone to
> work on any task, as long as the coordinator is notified, or something
> like that?

Yes, that's how it should work - the goal isn't to prevent people from
working in a task but to coordinate the work and to find more people if
needed.

cu
Adrian

--

Get my GPG key: finger bunk@debian.org | gpg --import

Fingerprint: B29C E71E FE19 6755 5C8A  84D4 99FC EA98 4F12 B400