Re: Suggestion for the organization of QA work

Hi Colin!

You wrote:

> I've thought about this for a while, and I can't decide whether I think
> it's a great idea or a terrible one. :) I wouldn't like to feel
> restricted in the areas of QA work I could work on: I've done almost all
> of the things you mention at various times, depending on my mood. On the
> other hand, I guess that I could always work on tasks that weren't my
> primary ones, and I certainly see the use of having people who feel
> responsible for particular things.

I kind of agree with you here. A bit more coordination would probably be
good, but otoh we won't want to place too much limits on what individual
people can or should do.
I'm sure not whether Adrian's proposal would work out or not. The idea
of subdividing the QA tasks, I like, though. Maybe we should have a
coordinator for each task, while at the same time allowing everyone to
work on any task, as long as the coordinator is notified, or something
like that?

--
Kind regards,
| Bas Zoetekouw                  | Si l'on sait exactement ce   |