Re: Multiple NMU requests

On 99-10-18 Torsten Landschoff wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 17, 1999 at 10:20:36AM +0200, Christian Kurz wrote:

> > This is a problem of update-alternatives and your personal
> > configuration. It seems like you put /usr/share/man on an other

> No, only update-alternatives.

Well, it didn't exactly check the bug itself, as at the moment I'm
having not much time.

> > partition then /usr/man and so it fails to create the symlink. Would you
> > please stop telling us, that this needs an NMU of the failing package
> > and report a bug against update-alternatives? You can also start fixing
> > the script yourself.

> iirc it is already fixed in the current dpkg. I remember reading that
> in a mail from wichert - from the changelog:

> dpkg (1.4.1.13) unstable; urgency=low

>   * Non-maintainer release.
>   * NMU number 13, lets see what breaks :)
>   * update-alternatives works across filesystems now

Okay, then an upgrade to this version should fix the problem.

Ciao
     Christian
* Christian Kurz                          Debian Developer/QA-Team *
*               Use Debian - a free Operating System               *