Re: Multiple NMU requests

On Sun, Oct 17, 1999 at 10:20:36AM +0200, Christian Kurz wrote:

> This is a problem of update-alternatives and your personal
> configuration. It seems like you put /usr/share/man on an other

No, only update-alternatives.

> partition then /usr/man and so it fails to create the symlink. Would you
> please stop telling us, that this needs an NMU of the failing package
> and report a bug against update-alternatives? You can also start fixing
> the script yourself.

iirc it is already fixed in the current dpkg. I remember reading that
in a mail from wichert - from the changelog:

dpkg (1.4.1.13) unstable; urgency=low

  * Non-maintainer release.
  * NMU number 13, lets see what breaks :)
  * update-alternatives works across filesystems now

HTH
    Torsten