Long task to do.

I wish I got more time to do debian things but ...

It seems to me that a lot of the bugs on Wicherts bug list could be fixed
by recompiling or isn't really release critical. Identify these and do
something.

Where something is either recompile, fill short tasks to recompile,
downgrade or make a list of downgradeable bugs for public discussion.

Going through the bug list is hard a boring work. Bug I think we could
cut the the number of release critical bugs a lot this way.

Any ideas how to organise this?

--
I congratulate you. Happy goldfish bowl to you, to me, to everyone,
and may each of you fry in hell forever.