Multiple NMU requests

Is this the right place to ask for multiple NMUs?  The following is
the tail end of apt-get -f install.  I'm trying desperately to get a
box in working order before an extended period of forced offline-ness
(whether that's a word or not) and most of the problem here is due to
bugs reported an extended period ago.  Since the maintainers don't seem
to care, I'm hoping to solve the problems via an alternative route,
since I no longer have the luxury of unlimited patience.

 procps
 perl-5.005
 bison
 libgtk-perl
 gcc
 tcl8.0
 tk8.0
 perl-5.005-suid
 expect5.24
 xf86setup
 premail
 uudeview
 cipe-source
 libcurses-perl
 libcompress-zlib-perl
 tcl8.0-dev
 tk8.0-dev
 g++
 python-tk
 zircon
 perlmenu
 libstdc++2.10-dev
E: Sub-process returned an error code (1)

Some of those are due to others of those.  I'll post specifics in
following messages.  I'm also not on the list at present due to that
imminent "offlineedness" so cc's to lazarus@overdue.dhis.org would
be appreciated.

--
Please encrypt all mail whenever possible.  The following Public Keys
for Lazarus Long <lazarus@overdue.dhis.org> are available upon request:

  Type    Bits/KeyID    Fingerprint        (GnuPG (GPG) is preferred.)
GPG/ELG: 2048g/CFACB34D FB64 906E 2F8A 14DF 9A98  C8BD 53F6 71FC 91D4 8329
GPG/DSA: 1024D/91D48329 (none for DSA keys)