Offering gnome-core

[ Followup in debian-devel, please respect it ]

Hi people,

i've adopted gnome-core some weeks ago, i've cleaned and checked
most of the bugs with the help of Christian Marillat.

But it's a big package (in fact many little packages) and you always
get new bug reports. I'd like that my successor knows pretty well GTK and
Gnome and he must be subscribed to the gnome-devel-list mailing list.

He must be able to produce patch for the last oustanding bug reports and
he must coordinate with upstream authors in order to integrate the patchs
that he may have written. Now that Oktober Gnome 1.0.53 is out, it may be
difficult to integrate the patch unless you get/have access to the Gnome CVS.

Of course, the next maintainer has to be a good and active maintainer
(respond and fix bugs as soon as possible).

If nobody is willing to take over the package, i'd like to request the
help of the QA team to write the patchs.

Raphaël Hertzog >> 0C4CABF1 >> http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/
<pub> CD Debian : http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/debian/#cd </pub>