Re: release critical bugs of grace

On Tue, Sep 28, 1999 at 09:13:59PM +0200, Torsten Landschoff wrote:

[#42115 grace & xmgr conflict]
> upstream. Even worse the new grace does not conflict but replace the xmgr
> package. Did you try if that is okay if you have both installed?

Grace is a more up to date version of xmgr with a name change, so that's
possibly a reasonable thing to do - it will help people pick up on the
new package rather than staying with xmgr.

The only compelling reason to carry on using xmgr that I can remember is
that xmgr works very well and looks nice, while the last time I tried Grace
from unstable it looked revolting and didn't offer much noticable in the
way of features I would use.

            http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~broonie/