release critical bugs of grace

Hi Torsten :-)

> I have debianized the newest available version of grace which should fix
> most of the bugs mentioned in the BTS. I have contacted the maintainer
> Enrique Zanardi <ezanard@debian.org> but he did not respond. Since I am
> not an official developer I cannot upload the package. Can someone do it
> for me?  The files are available at
> http://rcswww.urz.tu-dresden.de/~twerner/

I wanted to do that but I learned that this is not quite ready for an upload.
It did compile but the changelog is not as detailed as I would expect.
Comparing the bugs the new upstream closes according to the changelog with the
BTS:

  * new upstream, closes: #41146, #42115, #27308, #28944, #29705, #38214

Funny. 42115 is "grace should conflict with xmgr". This can't be fixed by a new
upstream. Even worse the new grace does not conflict but replace the xmgr
package. Did you try if that is okay if you have both installed?

I find this a bit lacking. Please get a bit more details into the changelog
so one can trace what you have done.

Thanks
	Torsten