Re: BugSquash Party this sunday

Previously Christian Kurz wrote:
> Oh, there was'nt a statement about this in your first email.

I don't see why that would be necessary..

> Free to help? No real organisation through the whole time?

Why do you continue to think that there is no real organization???
Have you ever participated in one of the learlier bugsquash days?

> I have the feeling the many bugs will be taken more then two times

That has never happened so far. The irc-channel is the *perfect* way
to organize this, and it's about 80% self-organizing.

> Hm, so after this party we will still have more then 300 RCBs open?

Of course, since we have to wait for the dinstall run. Like I said,
the effects aren't always immediately visible.

> It's not important to get a good organisation and those RCBs closed? Sorry,
> but then I don't will help at this bug-squashing partys. Sometimes I
> have the feeling no one is interested in getting this number down. :/

I have to say I'm very disappointed by your complete lack of trust..

Wichert.

 / Generally uninteresting signature - ignore at your convenience  \
| wichert@liacs.nl                    http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |