Re: BugSquash Party this sunday

On 99-12-17 Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> This sunday (Dec 19) there will be another bugsquash party. The aim
> is to fix as many release-critical bugs as possible and make sure that
> potato enters the freeze in the best shape we can make it.

This is good news, but ...

> Coordination will be done via the #debian-bugs channel on irc.debian.org,
> email to bugscan@debian.org and of course the webpage at
> http://master.debian.org/~wakkerma/bugs/ .

this would meant, that we don't have a good coordination as I suggest to
dark on debian-qa? We won't have a team, dark and one or two people from
the QA-comittee for coordination? If so, this party won't be very
effective (This is my impression from the last bug-squashing partys).
Hard to say, but then we shouldn't make such partys without a high rate

Ciao
     Christian
--
| Gigabell AG / Technik                               Christian Kurz |