Re: BugSquash Party this sunday

On 99-12-17 Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> debian-qa-private???

Yes, this is the list of the Debian QA comittee. I cc'ed them the email,
because I think they could be intested to read this.

> Previously Christian Kurz wrote:
> > this would meant, that we don't have a good coordination as I suggest to
> > dark on debian-qa?

> dark will be there (well, at least during his daytime anyway).

Oh, there was'nt a statement about this in your first email.

> > We won't have a team, dark and one or two people from the QA-comittee for
> > coordination?

> dark and I will be coordinating things as long as we're online; for the
> other times people from the QA-team are free to help coordinating as
> well.

Free to help? No real organisation through the whole time? I have the
feeling the many bugs will be taken more then two times and so we won't
get number of RCBs really down.

> > If so, this party won't be very effective (This is my impression from the
> > last bug-squashing partys).

> They were pretty effective, a lot of work that was done just wasn't=20
> very visible directly.

Hm, so after this party we will still have more then 300 RCBs open? It's
not important to get a good organisation and those RCBs closed? Sorry,
but then I don't will help at this bug-squashing partys. Sometimes I
have the feeling no one is interested in getting this number down. :/

Ciao
     Christian
* Christian Kurz                          Debian Developer/QA-Team *
*               Use Debian - a free Operating System               *