Re: BugSquash Party this sunday

debian-qa-private???

Previously Christian Kurz wrote:
> this would meant, that we don't have a good coordination as I suggest to
> dark on debian-qa?

dark will be there (well, at least during his daytime anyway).

> We won't have a team, dark and one or two people from the QA-comittee for
> coordination?

dark and I will be coordinating things as long as we're online; for the
other times people from the QA-team are free to help coordinating as
well.

> If so, this party won't be very effective (This is my impression from the
> last bug-squashing partys).

They were pretty effective, a lot of work that was done just wasn't
very visible directly.

Wichert.

 / Generally uninteresting signature - ignore at your convenience  \
| wichert@liacs.nl                    http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |