Re: Motif

2013/5/20 Paul Gevers <elbrus@debian.org>:
> I don't understand exactly what you mean here. Do you mean "don't
> usually pick packages from non-free"?

Yes, lack of caffeine is a serious bug :)

I just checked, openmotif has only two rdeps, all of them in non-free,
and just for i386 and amd64 architectures. I don't think removing
openmotif from non-free and immediately accepting motif in main would
cause a lot of trouble for those two packages, so the best action
would be that way. Feel free to upload motif in main, I'll process it
from NEW immediately after removing openmotif from the archive.

This way, you will have motif in main, and the lesstif2 -> motif
transition can happen normally.