Re: Toolbar and info mode (and others)

Leo <sdl.web@gmail.com> writes:
> My concern is a lot of users who want to learn Emacs will
> be driven off by the ugly GUI interface.

"Ugly GUI interface"?!?

I have no particular objection using the 2.18 icons, but they're not
really any prettier than the older icons, just (very slightly) different.

"An atheist doesn't have to be someone who thinks he has a proof that there
can't be a god.  He only has to be someone who believes that the evidence
on the God question is at a similar level to the evidence on the werewolf
question."  [John McCarthy]