Re: xlsxwriter: How to change homepage url

Hello everybody,

> This sounds like a task that should be taken by someone more
> experienced then me.

Looking in the salsa repo [0], it is very old. And that shouldn't happen. I can updated
to the last unstable version tonight/tomorrow. If There's no objections. Or, perhaps
Christian (the initial of this thread) can/want to do it (Christian, write to me if you
need help)?

> So where does the "homepage" url in the "link" box on the right side of
> the tracker page comes from. And how can I fix it?

You need to modify the debian/control file on the "Homepage" key.

> btw: I am not sure if this list is the right place. But the DPMT is
> named as "uploaders" of that package. And I am confused about that the
> "maintainer" is a ubuntu-list (Team?).

That would be great, but I would leave it to the current maintainer to do that, also seems
to be a group ¿?.  I cc to the maintainer(s).

[0] https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/xlsxwriter

Cheers,
Emmanuel