Re: xlsxwriter: How to change homepage url

On Wed, 15 Sep 2021, c.buhtz@posteo.jp wrote:

It seems that this package should probably be fully moved and adopted
into the Debian Python Team - it seems to have been partially done.

I would say the salsa project is outdated because the version number
in setup.py does not fit to upstream.

https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/xlsxwriter/-/blob/master/setup.py#L31

I asked about the Debian package on the Checkbox-Mailinglist
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/checkbox-devel/2021-September/000489.html

Well, I think what Andrius meant was to check whether the salsa project matches what is currently uploaded to Debian.

The salsa project does however seem to be mismatched with what's currently uploaded in Debian unstable.

Salsa has 0.9.3-0.1 + some unreleased changes whereas unstable had uploads of 0.9.6-0.1, 1.1.2-0.1, and 1.1.2-0.2 after 0.9.3-0.1, so that would need to be sorted out.

Scott