xlsxwriter: How to change homepage url

Hello,

this is about the "xlsxwriter" package [1] and this one year old bug
report about defect "homepage" url [2].

I am new in the neighborhood and think this is a good issue to learn
something about the Debian internals.

So where does the "homepage" url in the "link" box on the right side of
the tracker page comes from. And how can I fix it?

Or is it extracted from the meta data of the last package and only a
new package can fix this?

btw: I am not sure if this list is the right place. But the DPMT is
named as "uploaders" of that package. And I am confused about that the
"maintainer" is a ubuntu-list (Team?).

Kind
Christian

[1] -- <https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/xlsxwriter>