Python package situation

On 2021-02-16 10:17, Bastian Venthur wrote:
> I *wish* I could
> just install everything via the Debian Packaging System, but the reality for
> most relevant Python packages is very different: packages are either
> outdated or do not exist in Debian

Are you talking about many packages? Or only some, that are
difficult to package? Can you give an example?

At my job, we were always able to stay with Debian packages, or
I just packaged the missing pieces, but maybe our use case is
not that advanced.

I believe, that we don't have much of the Django ecosystem
packaged and many aio* packages seem to be missing...

Cheers