Re: How to package my python module ?

Georg Faerber <georg@riseup.net> writes:

> On 18-03-16 17:16:23, 慕冬亮 wrote:
> > I need to find one sponsor to upload my package to the Debian
> > software repository(for now I don't have the privilege);
>
> It might need some time up until you become a DM to be able to upload
> packages on your own, but in general, the above is correct.

Before then, as you can read in the introductory document
<URL:https://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers>, you can publish to
the Mentors repository for review by mentors.

That is the whole purpose of the Mentors package repository :-)

--
 \            “Politics is not the art of the possible. It consists in |
  `\       choosing between the disastrous and the unpalatable.” —John |