Re: How to package my python module ?

慕冬亮 <mudongliangabcd@gmail.com> writes:

> I am very glad to get your response. But for your link, I encounter
> "Internal error 404" :(

Sorry about that! I typed the wrong URL, the correct URL is
<URL:https://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers>.

Meanwhile, can you confirm you are wanting to become a package
maintainer of the Debian package for the Python library?

--
 \          “If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world |
  `\  would also change.” —Mohandas K. Gandhi, _Collected Works_, 1913 |