Re: How to package my python module ?

Hi all,

after I read the material Ben sent to me, I have a understanding of
the whole process.

At first, I need to package my python module as a Debian package.

Second, I need to find one sponsor to upload my package to the Debian
software repository(for now I don't have the privilege);

Finally, after I am able to handle this procedure and believed by
sponsor, maybe I could get limited upload privilege.

I have registered in the mentors website and uploaded my GPG key. Now
it comes to one problem - how do I package my python module?

For the materials about packaging a debian package, it is related one
general debian package. Is there document about how to package
one python module? Or find one debian package which is also python
module and borrow some experience from it?

--
My best regards to you.

     No System Is Safe!
     Dongliang Mu