Re: RFS: mwic 0.7.4-1

Hi Paul,

On 18-03-17 11:28:51, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 17, 2018 at 5:29 AM, Georg Faerber wrote:
> > I'm searching a sponsor for the initial upload of mwic.
>
> I'll be happy to sponsor this, but I will need you to upload the
> source package to mentors.d.n first.

Thanks a lot; sure, see [1].

Could you move the repo as well, or create a new one within the Python
team?

> > - Running autopkgtest gives "SKIP no tests in this package". I've
> >   searched the Internets regarding this, but didn't found anything
> >   useful. I appreciate input and feedback regarding this.
>
> In general, codesearch.d.n is a better place to find error strings
> than web search engines.

Yeah, I've used this as well, but in this case it's not that helpful as
it finds the code defining the error [2].

> This is probably due to autodep8.

Hm.. the manpage reads: "If a known package type is detected, autodep8
exits with 0 and prints the suggested contents of debian/tests/control
to the standard output." Running it exits with 0 but there is no output.
Not sure how to proceed here.
Also, AFAIK, debian/tests/control is obsolete nowadays if debian/control
contains Testsuite:.

Thanks,
Georg

[1] https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mwic/mwic_0.7.4-1.dsc