Re: Status of pythondialog in Debian

Hi,

Tristan Seligmann <mithrandi@mithrandi.net> wrote:

>> The package is already uploaded, right?
>
> It is, and processed through NEW. I uploaded -2 earlier today to fix
> #766041 and I believe it is now in unstable; it looks like the PTS
> isn't updated yet, though, possibly related to some problems with
> Debian infrastructure at the moment[1].

It is in unstable, thank you! I wonder if the new package
(python3-dialog) should not have Conflicts and Replaces with
python-dialog. Although I suppose both packages can be installed at the
same time, the current situation may leave the old, unmaintained
python-dialog forever installed on users' systems (until manual removal
or removal of Python 2...).

What do you think?

--
Florent