Re: Status of pythondialog in Debian

On 19 October 2014 14:40, Florent Rougon <f.rougon@free.fr> wrote:
> would be glad to be co-maintainer of the package. (I am a former DD, so
> maybe there is some account (frn) to reuse instead of creating a new
> one...)

Looks like your Debian account is marked emeritus; if you wish to
re-activate it you could follow the process described here:

https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/developer-duties.html#returning

If you don't wish to do this, I think you would need to create a guest
account on Alioth (just sign up via the site) to use. Either way, you
can then apply to join DPMT here:

https://alioth.debian.org/projects/python-modules

I've added you to Uploaders in the meanwhile; I still want to do some
final checks on the package, but everything looks good so far, so I
will most likely be uploading the new version later today (although it
will still need to go through binary-NEW processing because of the new
python3-dialog package).