Re: Status of pythondialog in Debian

Hi,

Tristan Seligmann <mithrandi@mithrandi.net> wrote:

> Thus I intend to take over the existing ITA and inject Florent's
> source package into DPMT now, under the old source package name
> (pythondialog), and review it for upload. Florent, would you like to
> be listed as one of the package co-maintainers? If you don't intend to
> work on the packaging in future, then there's no point in doing this,
> but you would be welcome to join DPMT and participate in the work on
> this package in future if you're interested in doing this.

Your analysis of the situation sounds good to me, and the solution you
propose would allow to have something up-to-date in jessie, which would
be difficult otherwise because of the short time before the freeze. I
would be glad to be co-maintainer of the package. (I am a former DD, so
maybe there is some account (frn) to reuse instead of creating a new
one...)

Thank you

--
Florent