Re: How does team maintenace of python module works?

On Thursday, February 21, 2013 11:08:13 AM Chow Loong Jin wrote:
> That argument applies to any VCS that you don't use on a daily basis. You
> use bzr on a daily basis and forget how to use git. I use git on a daily
> basis and forget how to use svn/bzr and have to relearn it any time someone
> forces me to use one of those. I don't think this is a valid reason for
> avoiding git.

It is to a degree, but the learning curve for git is subtantially steeper than
for other VCS.  I've learned CVS, SVN, BZR, and Git at one time or another and
there is no question in my mind which one, by a lot, is the most complex to
learn.

Scott K