Second round of advise on packaging python-csb

Greetings, all.

After the very helpful replies I received to my first message about
packaging the CSB library, I'm now kindly requesting a second round of
comments on the state of the package.

With the goal of having a clean repo to start with, but also willingly
repeating some steps to better understand and learn them, I have
recreated the git repository for the package. A consequence of this is
that you will not be able to use the logs to see the changes since my
first message, so here's a list of the things I did:

* Rebuilt the package with an upstream release tarball
* Added 'X-Python-Version: >= 2.6' to debian/control
* Versioned the build-dependency on python-all (
>= 2.6.6-3~)
* Bumped the standard to 3.9.4
* Bumped debhelper to 8.1.0
* Changed debian/* license to MIT, matching upstream's
* Added dependency on ${python:Depends}
* Removed the empty docs file

Speaking of docs, the upstream tarball contains HTML-formatted
documentation for the module's API. How would this be handled? Should it
be made available as a separate package?

Once again, thank you all in advance.

Tomás