Re: Advise on packaging a new Python module

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 07, 2012 at 12:30:41PM +0100, Tomás Di Domenico wrote:
> Thank you very much for your input, Jakub and Dmitry. I'll start working
> on those changes right away. And yes, it would be very nice to try and
> get a Python3 version up. In fact, I'm quite interested in learning how
> to manually write the code, without dh (though I foresee it will take me
> some time ;).

As far as I have followed this thread I have not seen an answer to this
part of your mail.  I admit I have no idea how to support Python 2 *and*
3 but wild-guessing from my experience with Debian tools I doubt any
manual code writing would be needed.  Any more detailed advise?

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de